Cardel BioThe Cardel Group of Companies includes Cardel Homes, Cardel Inner City, Cardel Lifestyles and Cardel Financial. With offices in Calgary, Ottawa, Denver and Tampa, we offer beautifully designed and exceptionally well built homes for every life stage including condominiums and townhomes as well as single-family starter, move-up, in-fill and estate homes. Cardel Lifestyles was created in 2000 to bring our signature quality and value to townhome and condominium buyers. Currently we are Calgary’s top multi-family home builder, thanks to our customers and a product line that’s a cut above the rest. Our values and policies promote teamwork, innovation, long-term employment, and work-life balance. As a family oriented, community minded company Cardel offers many benefits including: flex days and flexible work schedules; an employee home purchase program; health insurance; team building activities; career growth and advancement; continuing education reimbursement; and GRRSP matching. To submit your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . We will keep your resume on file for six months and notify you by email when an applicable position becomes available.
Sales Associate (Full-Time)We are constantly seeking high-caliber people who bring excellence, talent, and enthusiasm to our growing operations. We offer a dynamic work environment that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit and encourages our employees to grow their skills and expertise. A Sales Associate would directly report to an Area Sales Manager; the Sales Associate’s primary role is to assist in the sales process from start to finish within a specified community.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Support Area Sales Manager with sales transactions and processes
- Welcome/greet all prospects
- Maintain an active role in all aspects of customer service (setting and managing all homeowners’ expectations throughout the purchasing process)
- Assist in meeting sales targets and goals
- Follow up with prospective home buyers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis through multiple communication channels
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files and contracts
- Assist Area Sales Manager in providing projections and reports to achieve monthly and annual sales goals
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in the sales center, show suites and appearance of marketing materials and signage
- Communicate any customer inquiries or concerns quickly and accurately with Area Sales Manager and/or Sales and Marketing Manager
- Individual must be a team player that is dependable, trustworthy, and willing to handle additional duties, as assigned.
- Previous sales experience
- Proven track record of performance
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, organized, and self-motivated individual
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Strong computer skills specifically intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in Lasso or similar customer relationship management (CRM) software is considered an asset
- Ability to adjust and work with various personality types
- Available to work a demanding schedule, including evenings (Monday to Thursday from 2 pm–8 pm and weekends (12pm to 5pm)