At Cardel Lifestyles, we want your home buying experience to be rewarding and as straightforward as possible.
Here’s a list of what you can expect:
1 Choosing your new home
- The Early Planning Agreement – a simple, one-page document and a $1,000 refundable deposit holds your suite until the sales meeting.
- Have you been pre-approved for a mortgage? If not, we can provide direction and contacts.
2 Sales meeting
- Allow 1.5 hours for thorough explanation and discussion of all aspects of your purchase. You’ll receive a take-home reference binder of all sales meeting information.
- Your deposit cheque (min. 10% of purchase price) is post-dated for ten days after sales meeting. Your purchase agreement is signed at this meeting.
3 Sales finalization period (10 days)
- Review material covered in sales meeting.
- Should you decide to cancel, let us know – your deposit cheque will be returned with no penalty.
- Your sale is firm at the end of ten days (conditions, if any, to be signed off; mortgage arrangements confirmed; deposit cheque processed).
- We’ll call you to set up this appointment, which is usually 1.5 hrs.
- We’ll help you become familiar with your full range of choices (options list, colours, show suite finishings, etc.).
- 20% deposit required on total upgrades (base price, plus 5% GST).
- Projected building completion is subject to various factors (weather, materials, permits, etc.).
- Check with us for updates.
- We’ll call you with firm dates and times for suite inspection, possession and elevator bookings.
- Written confirmation will include advice regarding mortgage and legal arrangements.