Live the lake life.
Inspired by the tranquility of Muskoka cottage country, Auburn Walk offers a rare chance at maintenance-free living in an award-winning lake community. From summer beach days to winter skating parties, there’s a vibrancy here that can’t be beat.
Auburn Walk’s attractive low-rise architecture, feature-rich condos and four-season lifestyle make it ideal for anyone who appreciates a relaxed, walkable community with all the comforts. The South Health Campus, the future shops of Auburn Station, Seton Urban District and easy transit connections are just steps away, while a 13-acre park and our centerpiece lake promise year-round recreation for all ages. Stunning city and mountain views create a perfect backdrop for the good life.
Suite features and highlights:
- 9′ ceilings on first and fourth floor units
- Heated underground parking for select units
- 4 professionally designed interior colour packages
- Modern Muskoka architecture
- Large private patio or balcony for indoor-outdoor living (sizes vary per plan)
- High-efficiency stacking front-load or side-by-side washer and dryer to keep you feeling fresh (as per plan)
- Sizzling appliance package including smooth-top range, 21 cu ft fridge, hood fan and multi-program dishwasher
- Increased natural light from our 8′ wide patio doors and large windows
- Premium sound attenuation system featuring lightweight concrete
OAC. Pricing does not include GST. Starting from prices are approximate. Rates subject to change without notice. Payments Estimated.